Before becoming a Mother I would of laughed if someone told me about the amount of ways to store and organize wipes. Now as a Mother of two I realize wipes are the bomb. Used for EVERYTHING and anything. These soft cases are ways to store wipes bought in bulk and bring with you on the go. I like each one for different reasons and believe each woman may have a different favorite so I shared below my likes and dislikes for all three!
Huggies Clutch N Clean
- Grab handle with snap to attach to stroller.
- Can fit a very large amount of wipes.
- Inexpensive and often free when purchasing bulk box of wipes. (Between $4-$6 when purchased alone depending on store)
- Easily found locally in stores.
- Cute prints and new ones come out.
- Wipes come out so easily. The hole under the flip top lid is larger than WIPOUCH and I prefer it larger.
- Handle can’t be removed.
- Does not fit easily in a JuJuBe large set piece.
- The plastic quality is not as great as the others. Some have had experiences of breaking. I have several and haven’t had that problem yet.
- Doesn’t feel as stylish or sleek.
- I love the simplicity and that the clear ones can match all my bags.
- The ability to easily make or purchase a cover in numerous prints.
- They have released new prints in pink, blue, and gorgeous neutral leaves.
- They also bitty buti-pod for face wipes and nose wipes that I keep in my restaurant bag.
- Can fit in my JuJuBe large set piece.
- Can be purchased on Amazon.
- Reasonably priced. ($12.99 for two, free shipping on Amazon Prime)
- I did have one rip after several months of use BUT customer service was outstanding.
- Not as easy to refill the wipes.
- I have to get the wipes out before I change baby and have ready to go. There is no flip top and more difficult to get out one handed.
- Grab handle that can be removed.
- Super easy to refill.
- Flip top lid so wipes are easily dispensed.
- Gorgeous and stylish prints such as floral, owls, and stripes.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Can fit in my JuJuBe large set piece easily.
- Shipping can take awhile so must have patience.
- Expensive. ($20.00 AUD *$14.96 USD* plus shipping from Australia. It ends up being $28.43 USD for two) BUT I have seen lately that a few small boutiques are carrying these. Shipping and cost will decrease due to this.
- I find the wipes come out easier on the Huggies Clutch n Clean due to smaller hole on this one.
For me personally I love the Huggies Clutch n Clean in my car bags or for long days or weekends away because of how much it holds. Buti Pod and WIPOUCH have larger capacity cases that I just haven’t tried yet. I do love Buti Pods smaller case for face wipes when I’m bringing just my restaurant kit in. The WIPOUCH is my go to for small and powerful. When I need to pack as little as possible that’s what I reach for due to it being so compact. Which case do you like best?
I am thrilled to announce one of my lucky readers will be winning a WIPOUCH essentials set. It includes the smaller pouch that holds 20 and the larger one that holds 60! Enter below and good luck.